I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Lunchbox

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell wtf dude chill, how is that an annoying comment. I think you didn't see a real annoying one. I didn't write that im not ok with it or anything of that sort.
Im just curious, need to know more about the FMC. She is dumb but if she was going around servicing boys its normal she was hated, we can't suddenly forget about it becouse now she is interested in MC.

I see that she is trying hard and changing and i wish the best for her but im still curious how far she went in her "services".

Dex-chan lover
.......when did high school students become middle schoolers? So odd

Then again, this is Japan

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't realize until now this entire manga is about a high school slut's redemption and that's pretty dang heartwarming.

Dex-chan lover
The two types of autism is perfectly encapuslated by MC and FMC, though ADHD might be better for the latter

Banned
@Hejti

with the how autistic she is ... I'm fully expecting she misinterpreted blowing to mean... kneeling at crotch level and blowing air into the dude's crotch.
And with going all the way, I'm also fully expecting it to be, she holds up her fingers or in a circle and the dude puts his finger into her "hole."
And why she was washing her mouth if she didn't actually do the dirty deed? Because that's what she heard older girls say to do after blowing a dude.

oh then the question is why haven't the boys told people the truth.... and that's simple. What adolescent boy is going to tell his friends and others he is trying to boast to, that the girl that "blew" him literally blew air at him.

@Hejti @someunregpunk
I get what you guys are trying to say, but you guys should read chapter 1 again if this is what you really think.
She may be uninformed on how to build lasting relationships with people and in general, has trouble reading social cues but she very well knew what she was doing

Dex-chan lover
@Ronye dunno man its full of baits but i saw plenty of girls that played informed but were innocent in the end.
Not sure, manga is also giving the romcom vibes, would it rly start with something like bj. We need to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread