I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Lunchbox

THIS IS SO GODDAMN WHOLESOME I CANT TAKE IT!!! I HOPE SHE MAKES LASTING FRIENDS WHO LOVE AND UNDERSTAND HER SHE DESERVES THE WORLD SHES SO SWEET AHHHHH

I think Hejti makes a good point. Clichés are used a lot in a manga, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Or maybe this isn't the case after all and she did do all this stuff

But I also think that author probably won't touch this subject like... ever, so ultimately thinking about this makes no sense and maybe instead we should focus on other events

Fed-Kun's army
Wow ignore the first the first chapter and this girl is adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what an powerful chapter
This is what I'm looking for, an impactful moment and life changing
So good
Now I go back to read slice of life again

I like how people's first reaction of her is a slut but as you get to know her you realize she's a sweet girl the reason I like this is because you get that impression from the first chapter the one where all a lot of readers dropped the manga so they'll never know what kind of character she really is.

Dex-chan lover
Usually I find emotional conflicts and scenes like this to be extremely trite and melodramatic; unpleasant to read, or somehow feeling a bit detached and cold. The author in this case manages to sell that emotional push and pull, and though it is still certainly dramatic, I think the lack of obnoxious pontificating is what makes this a lot easier for me to read. The art is amazing at conveying the emotions without being too intense at all times too, so the tension is eased slightly, and plus MC is very cute too, the way the author draws her mouth is hilarious to me but in a good way. Tl;dr this is some gud stuff. X3
☝️🤓

Users who are viewing this thread