I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Playing

Double-page supporter
Ahhhh, I love Akaura so muchhhh! He's the perfect sweetheart delinquent!

Will we get insight on FMC about her past or the (rumour?) of her being a sl*t? I mean we got some insight about MC's personality from his home life and such. To be honest, in the beginning wasn't too fond of FMC because of how she was pushing her views onto the MC. Now I find her okay (albeit slightly weird still). From early on about her just casually touching guys, and being able to do what she wants because she's "cute" in chapter 3. In chapter 7, guys talking about their desires about her (was expecting some of them to maybe mention that she's done some sort of sexual acts to them); and the girls referring to her as a sl*t (especially since she supposedly gave head to a guy with a gf).

I'm just genuinely curious about how she developed into her character of being carefree and socially dumb. Like what events caused her to be the way she is. It would be a lie if I didn't say the bit of her being a girl who's gone around still bothers me a little (especially with what happened in chapter 1, supposedly blowing a guy with a gf and promptly forcing herself and views onto the MC). Again I'd like to know why she chose to go down this route playing with boys or if that's all a misunderstanding blown out of proportion (I do know that's it's been heavily hinted with the sexual innuendos from the start).

She's definitely developing into a different and better person, though I was kinda wondering if we'd see more of the school boys' general opinion and talks of her. Like them chatting her up for favors, and the ones who may have had some "fun" with her. Not just the playful buttslap from early on.

Fed-Kun's army
That page where both become shadow demons was the best one

Dex-chan lover
And here i am, grinning at this. Its not the exact same premise of first chapter (i hope the author still come back in that topic) but still good anyway. I like her (even if her happiness is a bit plain sometimes)
I thought i wouldnt like thet new guy. Then in the first few pages it hurted a bit to read, "nobody gets him he just wants to play :("
I loved the development

Akaura... I'm so sorry for thinking you were a sleazy guy in the previous chapter. What an unexpected but wholesome surprise that he just turned out to be a decent, wholesome pal who wants to make friends with everyone because he loves people. He's chosen a very difficult way of living. Salute to him. I hope he gets acquainted with Prez. Their relationship would be pretty interesting, I think.

Fed-Kun's army
This was wholesome...

Ngl, I disliked when the new character showed in the previous chapter... Was a bit on guard because he said he wanted to be friend with everybody but looked chill with it... Till we look at his soul... There he got me, now I like the character lol.

Dex-chan lover
@salanates
true true. You'd need such a perfect balance of chad energy and medical grade autism to pull a personality like this off.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is this manga such a good boy/girl. I keep expecting some sort of drama and keep getting surprised with how wholesome everything is.

Aggregator gang
IT feels like their world is expanding and we are getting some good characters too.

Dex-chan lover
ya'll were hating on this character last chapter, mangaka-san played us. he's a good dude :>

Users who are viewing this thread