I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Playing

Fed-Kun's army
These characters are just too sweet. I can't handle this much sugar!
... maybe just a bit more.

Coming from a manga that start its chapter with the main heroine blowing of another girl BF, this development and story so far is pretty wholesome and heart warming, the advice on this manga is also a solid one and aplicable to real life, its also tackle today world problem among teenager or young adult in general

This just keeps getting better with every chapter; not sure the author really knew what they wanted to do with the series in the first few chapters but I am loving the direction it's taken.

Double-page supporter
why does this manga make me cry
i cry so hard when the characters are sad

Dex-chan lover
Forgot about this gem, really some wholesome bubbly feels from this series. Really cannot stop smiling when I read through.

That dude is the REAL Extrovert, someone who sees the world so brightly with their eyes. Be it a natural character (Cinnamon roll) or in this dude's case, he's trying to achieve it.

Dex-chan lover
Love how they shaped this new character; thought for sure I'd hate him or it'd be some cliche love rival lol

@Akikako cause when your a teenager, if a cute girl offers, you don't say no. Also could have been going out with someone and was asked to, then equated it to intimacy

Dex-chan lover
@Acciunt what I question is when and why she begin to ask, one don't wake up one morning and do it, someone teach her and don't seems that before the MC, she was intimate with anyone in the present...

@Akikako what I meant is someone asked her to do, and she went along with it. Also, she was obviously quite intimate with a guy in the boys bathroom, and if you mean emotional intimacy and her past...we're on like chapter 13, what do you expect, I'm sure it will get built up to that, and that seem like it will be biggest crux to overcome for this group. The a-hole that introduced her to it will probably show up

Users who are viewing this thread