I Love You, as a Friend

Dex-chan lover
@Wizardrone you don't know if she has anything and she can understand others expressions and emotions, she just didn't pay attention to them. What I meant is that it should be about acquiring social skills and growing as a person.

Hmmmm. This manga's rating should be higher. Just reading about Hase's character development is already worth 10 stars. Good job to her!

@Wizardrone i dont think you understand what Aphasia is. I wouldnt be surprised to find her on the autism spectrum, but certainly not a case of Aphasia, or anything similar.

If anybody is on the fence about reading this comic, you should. It’s genuinely funny, never feels forced, and has great character development and interesting relationships. Everybody learns from each other and it’s just a wholesome, hilarious ride. If you feel iffy after reading chapter 1, chapter 2 is where it picks up steam. The story has a style and personality that become easier to see as it goes on.

Also, don’t read the comments on the first two chapters, especially chapter 1.

Fed-Kun's army
no homo but the Art club president is a really nice and cute chad

reading chapter 1 my thoughts are that she's a bitch, that sucks off somebody's boyfriend then just sticks to someone cause they caught her eyes, then kisses him lol

I read that she becomes precious, please somebody tell me if she at leasts show some remorse for what she had done to others cause if she didn't, then I really want to someone sucking off her love interest like she's done to other's boyfriends

want to see what would she feel, fucking slut

Double-page supporter
the only reason this isn't rated higher is cause sanako is open about her sexuality and readers don't like that lmao

@taekanoi maybe the following fact is a shock for a monkey like you, but a girl who just enjoys her sexuality isn't a slut, and no, she didn't steal anybody's boyfriend, those girls we're just jelous of her.

And n o p e, she doesn't remorse for anything because it's not her fault other girls get jelous because she gets the boy they liked first.

It's a precious manga, but a misserable monkey like you who can't stand seeing a girl who's sincere about her sexual desires doesn't deserve to read it, so, go back to your tree

@Desden

sorry bro didn't know that a slut wasn't defined like that, oh so they're jealous about her didn't know that, oh so she didn't felt about supposedly sucking someone's lover off, well they would feel bad if their lover just let's somebody bj them think about your lover doing that to someone, for me it's a no go, so it's a precious manga like everybody said but welp what can I do dropped it in chap 1 cause of the way they showed things

and the monkey part, well ok

also dude wouldn't have seen your reply if it wasn't for the other dude that replied to me, check the name bro, well it might have been overlooked but just saying

@Red2005dragon

sorry bro that was what I inferred in ch 1 like the others, if it was proven wrong in the following chaps wouldn't have known that for obvious reasons

also might have missed things, well what can I do, I was turned off with the way it was shown so from what I remember I skimmed it

but from what I can guess yup I inferred correctly

@taekaboi

I can see where you get that idea re-reading the first chapter but none of the girls said she sucked off one of their boyfriends. And considering the fact that(future chapter spoiler)
she makes up with the girl, i doubt it was her boyfriend. Instead, it was probably just a boy she liked.

@Red2005dragon

oh so she made up with her huh, also the reason why I thought the dude mentioned was her bf was because she said she was really gonna break up with him, well they did confronted a known seducer that has bad rep and with the way the fl answered them yup gf's really gonna feel bad about that

tnx I guess, might read it cause I can somewhat guess where the story is heading, well tnx again cause at that time she was just a new character in a new manga without any sort of emotional investment coming from me and with the way she was deliberately portrayed by the author I was just turned off so there's that

Users who are viewing this thread