I Love You, as a Friend

Dex-chan lover
I love this, but I can't be the only one thinking it.

What the FUCK is wrong with their heads? everyone except the prez has weird potato skulls. IDK if it's on purpose but it's hilarious.

Also I think Sanako might be legit socially retarded, maybe some form of aspergers?

I can't help but be concerned for the girl... Wtf happened in her life that she behaved like she did in chapter 1?

From how she looks, is portrayed and acts, is she supposed to be understood as mentally challenged?

I personally didn’t enjoy this series because it wasn’t my preference but when they changed the premise after chapter 3 it made me know the manga itself was bad instead of just a me problem

This manga teaches that Derp can be a force for good. The start is weird tho, so be careful of that.

Just read the first couple of chapter. Don't like the manga much. Girl is actually a whore that sucks cocks of guys who have a gf. Then she fucking steals the first kiss of our innocent MC after 5 minutes.

2/10

My opinion might change. For now, I hate the FMC.

Questionable mc in the beginning but I promise if u stick around for just a few chapters she gets a lot better with ML's help she actually becomes quite precious.

Poor guy, his very first kiss came from a whore who just sucked a dick not too long ago. I liked Meguro but this shit is too much for me.

This feels like it is wholesome after reading the comments but I feel like there will be ntr moments ahead

Dex-chan lover
This is good and I know compering is wrong and all that, but this is what Komi-san should have been.

Dex-chan lover
This is good and I know compering is wrong and all that, but this is what Komi-san should have been.

Users who are viewing this thread