I Love You, Kyouko-san. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - It's leaking, Kyouko-san.

Double-page supporter
@essen46 the dudes using his dick to make decisions, he's clearly head over heels for the girl and thats why I said that.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm calling the police"

"Yes! Please do! This boy I found was looked underneath the floorboards like some Edgar Allan Poe horror story, and he might have severe physical and psychological damage. He's asked me to help him. Please, contact the authorities."

"Okay"

Problem solved.

...Or you can be a delusional asshat and take a naked child out into the street and draw even more suspicion onto yourself like an idiot...

Double-page supporter
@essen46 I was explicitly talking about his immediate reaction to finding the kid under to floor. One option would be police like @Tamerlane mentioned, because for all the MC knows Kyouko could be in some deep trouble, but he jumps aaaall the way to nope can't do anything that might result in me breaking up with her. I get where he's coming from in his overreactions, but fuck man, wrong choices out the ass

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane is that kind of retarded manga, the one that allows you to feel your neurons dying in real time, and we all should feel bad for reading it.

yea I've thought of the possibility that kyouko might've kidnapped the kid.

Dear diary

Okada-Kun made some really stupid choises in this chapter but they were still far better than my decision to read the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread