I Love You, Kyouko-san.

Dex-chan lover
can you guys officially drop this, so a better and faster group can take over? cause holy shit ya:ll really dropped it around the exciting part

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-12/akeji-fujimura-aishitemasu-kyoko-san-manga-goes-on-hiatus-moves-to-digital/.168289

If i impregnated someone by the time the last chapter came out, it would have already been born.

honestly really good so far, love to see a main character with a functioning moral compass, even if they're hopelessly obsessed with someone. definitely surpasses my expectations so far. I usually hate these manga where the main character is basically a dog to the female and never really becomes a better person. an example is Chainsaw Man, the main character is literally a dog to a female character and will do anything for her, even allow the people he's closest to to be killed. I've always hated stories like that.

Really fascinating manga. I love how the endless deluge of self-insert wish-fulfillment isekai dogshit is celebrated so blindly in comparison to intriguing, original works such as this one.

Please continue the good work TLs, your efforts are much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread