I Love You! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Thirtieth Bath: Love-Yu for you two alone

Dex-chan lover
Why everyone think its AD? Cmon, its obvious!
What author saying through this idiotic moment (as all moments in this manga) - with the person you love you shouldn't rush things ("be to impatient", read last page), you must do it the right way - in the right place with the right atmosphere, not somewhere on the floor of public baths while cleaning it, suddenly kissing her and few moments later swinging your dick around 🤦🏻‍♂️ at least he should've grab her hand and go to the bedroom...

Fed-Kun's army
cmon MC, of all time this is most important yet fucked this up

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna assume he isn’t erect because he’s not stimulated. It’s happening far too fast to create a mood, thus his brother and her mother come to help them.

Fed-Kun's army
A temporary setback. I've seen the next chapter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
My money is that he's too nervous, so it's not standing up. =/

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about her mother, lol. Also, it was nice to see them actually get through one of these moments without something wacky(sans the nerves/impatience making him go limp) making them argue like idiots.

Supporter
The reason he got ED was plot, cuz this author is wacky and always has to do wacky shit.
Don't for a minute think there is some deep life lesson to this or that you need to wait for the right moment lol our ancestors literally fucked in the woods.
There is no sacred ground or moment as to where people decide to fuck and how it happens.

Dex-chan lover
That's one curse of a problem I wouldn't wish even on my worst enemy. Oh the humanity 😪

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion @Mervina i didnt said that it GOOD reason obviously this "twist" is just horse shit, what i meant - that its just obvious whats author TRYING to say with this shit - BUT - no one gonna take it seriously when you write manga like that. Anyway, 2 chapters left and we gonna forget about this stupid manga)

Supporter
@jmann indeed, on to the next one, also steer clear of Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat, that one will make your brain melt.

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion isekai should be forbidden by the law, its fucking curse of modern manga, it spreads like cancer. I can count on my fingers on one hand some decent isekai stories that is seriously written, not some fanfic for 10-15 years old readers. So yeah, thx for you concern, but I 100% wouldn't even try to read something like this even if I was insane 😂
Idk why do even compare such different manga's

Users who are viewing this thread