I Love Yu!

Dex-chan lover
You know, if the wankers over at nightow didn't strong arm tanzanite off of this project, this manga would have been finished TWO YEARS AGO.

Way to fuck things up habuki

Edit: @Freestyle its 2020 and the manga still ain't done. Probably the least bad thing about this year tho.

Dex-chan lover
@1boring Rofl, almost forgot about this series

I unfollowed this long ago, didnt even know it was still being worked on.

Dex-chan lover
@freestyle yeah I forgot about it too, but saw this chapter posted on reddit, then I wallowed in the 2 year old drama, saw your comment about it being finished in 2020, and had a good chuckle.

Group Leader
Yeah, only 2 more chapters to go…

I'm sorry, but I haven't gotten any reply from @TzMarko for more than 2 months. It's not unusual for him to take so much time in editing, but usually he was replying on a weekly basis. Also he didn't log in Mangadex for more than 3 months. Honesty, I fear for the worst. He is working in the healthcare sector in South America, so I guess it's almost certain that he got infected with Covid. I really hope he survived and has no permanent medical issues.😟

Well, as I can't tell when or if he comes back, I'm actively looking for interested editors to finish the last two chapters. I finished the script years ago, so if you're interested in editing and preferably also proofreading the rest, please write me a message.

@Tanzanite just asking, is there any chance the last 2 chapter will be picked up? Cuz I saw you guys translated the first time but stopped.

Banned
Yeah, only 2 more chapters to go…

I'm sorry, but I haven't gotten any reply from @TzMarko for more than 2 months. It's not unusual for him to take so much time in editing, but usually he was replying on a weekly basis. Also he didn't log in Mangadex for more than 3 months. Honesty, I fear for the worst. He is working in the healthcare sector in South America, so I guess it's almost certain that he got infected with Covid. I really hope he survived and has no permanent medical issues.😟

Well, as I can't tell when or if he comes back, I'm actively looking for interested editors to finish the last two chapters. I finished the script years ago, so if you're interested in editing and preferably also proofreading the rest, please write me a message.
hey it's been 3 years, any news?

Users who are viewing this thread