I Love Yu!

Dex-chan lover
I can understand hating Reiji's spinelessness, but citing chapter 13 is kinda weird because there's no way he nor the sisters knew that Sophie and her teammates were dirty enough to spike that cake and start openly molesting them while they were unconscious. Hell, he couldn't even start cheering for Aida because the drugs kicked in right when the final match started(he even clearly apologizes to Sophie in his thoughts because he was going to cheer Aida on before blacking out).

Now, the almost kissing Sophie thing and the pool shenanigans? Yeah, that's on him and that cluelessness is what makes Reiji incredibly annoying as a main character.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the art is good, but just another harem with an MC that only wants one girl.

Aggregator gang
@anonmu: Art is subjective, so differing or agreeing makes no....well, difference. No one single person can decide if an artist's work is good or bad. That's solely up to the viewer.

The start was a cute comedt manga, now its a thing from outer space... Did the author get pissed and tried to destroy is own serie ?

So... nothing new, it has hundreds of mangas that is like this, the guy(mc) come to live with a family where it only has sisters and he likes one of them and that one likes him back but he is too dumb to noticed... etc
The last ark that I read was the one of his brother and its a drop for me! They came up with the crap of "Violence doesnt solve anything you need to be an adult" even tho this is true and we all know that is better to both parties to always try to solve any fight with a conversation and/or call for police in some cases.
I think we all agree that when someone enter in a establishment where womans come to take a bath and some deliquents get inside and try to rape them, its messed up! And since the MC was the only male there that work in that public bath he tried to punch them out. So where is this bad? Why should he call the police and wait until they get them there if the MC could do something about it? how is this bein childish?
The author of this manga has no brain or has a really distorted view of things... the manga is not fun or funny and the art is kinda crap... that said, I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS... Is really bad! Also do not buy, doesnt worth your money.

Dex-chan lover
There're only 4 chapters left to finish this series. Someone, please, take this series.

Users who are viewing this thread