I Love Yu!

And...Dropped..not reading this it looked like fun but i am not in the mood for one of these today..and no I not give a crap about who did what first,,,what are you people four? If you want to do work fine....but do not waste the readers time with this kind of crap..nether group gets my eyes on their "work".

God fucking damn. Some guy comes along with passion for the manga (or so it sounds from the reddit comments) and starts translating with good quality at an amazing speed for translations. Then the OG group who hadn't released in over a month comes in and shuts him down because they feel ownership over their illegally distributed manga and blames him for his "egotistical actions".

@Tanzanite , just know that most of us readers are on your side and think that this whole drama is fucking dumb. Hopefully you can come back once Nightow drops this series. I personally sort of wish you would keep it up because fuck those asshats, but I get why you would want to get away from this drama.

lol,they reupload the 1st chapter so people think there's no release delay

@enshe51 Thanks for the link. Sad story.
@Habuki Jeez, what a special snowflake you are. You clearly are in the wrong here. It's funny how you accuse @Tanzanite of ego boosting when it's clearly your flaw not his. Don't write that you're "producing this in free time for the community's sake". In the light of given situation it's doubtable.
The work's slow and now someone is claiming the same place as you? You either COMPETE AND DO WORK BETTER or give up. But you've chosen the third option: to sabotage the one who's in the lead and working hard. As i see it, that's a really bad move.
@Tanzanite thank you for your work. Too bad it ended that way. Til next release then.

@Tanzanite Thanks for translating this comic in the meanwhile! We all appreciated what you did and sorry you had to deal with some asshat over a comic.

@chiisana nope all because of @Habuki who went crying on reddit that Tanzanite "stole his manga"
You will have releases but much much slower because first he has to uselessly re-release the chapters Tanzanite already did
And they are slower than Tanzanite

Well.
As I see it, translationa are by fans for fans. there is no moral or ethical rule that says you can't work on a series if someone else already "took" it.

Why not just both work on it? personally I feel @Tanzanite did a much better job and I'd prefer if he kept on doing it.

@Habuki can just release a their own pace if they feel they do a better job and their fans will read it.

it's not like anyone is taking the others monetary gain here, you have lost literally NOTHING.
Everyone wins.

Except now that this drama happened. everyone loses.

RIP. It was such a nice light-hearted romcom...
So now that habuki is the victor, he/they still going to work on this or can another group pick this up?

It's been radio silent lol

This manga ain't worth all this drama lol ?. The mangaka actually draws some decent hentai so read that instead.

Tanzanite would've finish translating this series within a month, now it will take a year or 2 with nightow lol

if nighttow isn't going to do any translations or release anything by day 30 I'm going to ask some groups if they can pick it up lol

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah forgot to unfollow this, Tanzatine is doing something more interesting anyway lol

Dex-chan lover
16 days later, still havent gotten as far as Tanzanite did, slow drama whores ruin everything.

q2wxg2fjorxh6h5mwhmb.jpg

LMAO at the meme below.
and... did they seriously get a new user to upload it? just a coincidence or?... x'D

Users who are viewing this thread