I Love Yu!

Yo GTFO NIGHTTOW! What in the actual fuck. You don't punk another scanlator/translator especially someone that was courteous and had HQ and rapidfire releases.

It wasn't until he/she actually started releasing and people flocked to this manga that you finally started waking up. This series can have multiple scanlators so get your head out of your pretentious ass.

Readers hate this shit. We've seen scanlators come and go and pull this dibs bs all the time, but for you guys to pull this childish blast on reddit and then punkout Tanzanite.

Even the audacity to say you "translated" up to a certain point can be bluffed. Tanzanite delivered and you guys haven't. You're slow to respond and that's on YOU not Tanzanite. That's a huge dick move man.

Dude Tanzanite just keep doing your thing and pushing out the series. I'll personally go to your website and read if you have one for the page views. Trashscanlations has a great thing going with not allowing their latest release to be on here until after 24 hours elapsed, which has encouraged me to go to their site for the past few chapters.

If you're reading this, many of the guys/gals here would support you dude.

Group Leader
@random18:
Yeah, an explanation is probably due. That's what らぶゆ stands for, ゆ = Yu is Japanese for "hot water" and is usually used as a sign for Onsen or Sentō (public baths). So the title means something like: "I love Sentō". That "Yu" is also meant to be "You" is obvious, the contrary is not, that's why I changed the title.

Group Leader
What I genuinely don't understand is why is it perfectly fine in anime to have multiple groups subbing the same series but somehow it's the end of the world if more groups decide to translate the same manga.
If someone could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

Same for me i dropped it because of Habuki
It's sad because I really liked this manga but I can't accept all the whining from Habuki

"Stole the project from us..." ?
Have you bought the rights from the author? If not, it's not "yours".

Power Uploader
Thank you to everyone that defended me. However, I don't plan to pick it up again and Habuki and his group are also spending the time to work on this series. Although I find it to be quite a pity, at least it will still be worked on.

I might pick up a new series in the future if there's anything interesting.

Lastly, please don't rate the manga poorly just because of this mess. The manga itself definitely does not deserve it at all.

Until next time~~

Ah yes now we can wait months again for one chapter because some snowflake thinks he owns the manga because he translated it first. Multiple groups can translate a manga. This isn't fucking batato.
Anyway thanks for the hard work @Tanzanite and I hope you or someone else picks this up again when slowtow scanlations eventually drops and/or forgets about this.

Dex-chan lover
@Habuki are you actually going to post more than once every other month now, cause if not you just did yourself and everyone a disservice.
@Tanzanite I can appreciate why you dont want to be involved in this shit show drama, honestly there are better series that would benefit of your quick and efficient Translations, thanks for your hard work.

I really liked this series too bad we won't see it completed due unneeded drama.

I dont see why multiple groups cant translate the same chapters. 5toubun is a great example of this

@Disagree 5toubun is an ongoing manga that has two groups releasing consistently within a day or two of each other. Nightow Scanlations doesn't have the manpower to keep up with TanzaniteXD so it would basically come to everyone reading the near daily release and then an irrelevant second translation would come out months later. Hopefully they at least skip to ch9, it's frustrating enough seeing such a productive community member get shoo'd away. Waiting months for any new content just adds insult to injury.

What in the flying FUCK am I reading?

W90BXiI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Elbow an asshole throwing a shitfit cause someone picked up an abandoned project.

Dex-chan lover
@mangasucks, 5toubun was picked up by /a/nonymous (that is pretty much releases on 4chan /a/ board, its not exactly "a group" per say) because people there were not happy with LHTranslation translations.

I dont even get this whole thing because Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san started with both Miso Soup and Jaimini box releasing about the same time, none shown any hurt feelings about it, nobody "owns" projects and what is the problem if another group releases first and there is no real complain about the quality of their work? I mean... why exactly are you translating the series in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread