I Make Scum Men Cry

@Carolinex Not the web comic, I remember reading an actual novel with a similar the same storyline to this.

Edit: Yup, called it. It's the novel "Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks", realm 5 The Poor Female Can't Take Anymore! chp.240

Edit after seeing Chocobikies: @Chocobikies Thanks! And yeah, it's weird isn't it...

@Kazza I’m pretty sure it’s taken off parts of “cannon fodder’s record of counterattacks” I can’t remember which arc this one is based off of though, but I do remember the general plot of the arc. It’s even got her square faced hidden guard so I’m pretty sure I’ve got the right story.

@Kazza realm 5 https://butterflyscurse.stream/novel-translations/qtf-table-of-contents/

And it’s weird coz there’s another manga adaptation which is closer to the novel
http://manganelo.today/manga/cannon-fodder’s-record-of-counterattacks

I guess the villainess survives stories are ending and they're going for similar stories like cheating men must die... let's see if it's as good as cheating men must die

De heck, why the f they take the worst arc to turn into manhwa. They should take the Greek gods arc instead.

@Kazza yeah I checked the raw description for both the one that you mentioned and this manhua, the description is almost identical and the character has the same name, so it might be an adaptation of the novel. I’m not completely sure though, it didn’t mention anything on ac.qq about this being based off a novel.

for the record, there are a whole bunch of manhua like this, not just cheating men must die, but mostly they’re untranslated so if you see others releasing similar manhua, don’t just assume.

aww I was excited 'cause I really like Ning Shu from the novel, but I feel like this is a little more generic :/
we'll see how it goes tho lol

Dang, when I saw her name is Ning Shu, I immediatelt thought of the novel and the School Doctor Uncle.

So, this is about Ning shu but it's just the reverse harem arc? Ah... I want to cry..... ^ཀ^

Users who are viewing this thread