I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 11

Oi. I find this a little annoying... But flirting while Abel is being abused?!

And shouldn't she know that he's gonna be abused????

Poor able(?) He deserves better can the countess just die already???

Also, duke looked so cute

Noooo my child!!! THAT WOMAN HAS HER FREE DAYS COUNTED WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HER!
Wait until our FL and ML get their hads on her, specially when the fangirl finds ut.

i get that the father tries his best but he is being super neglectful...

abel my baby noooooo 😭 duke hurry up stop asking for hand holding and go chase out your witch of a sister

Honestly the main character kinda sucks. She's tricking a respectable dude to marry her just for the sake of creeping on a child.

STOP THIS LOVEY DOVEY SHITE. SAVE THE CHILD FROM THE CUNTRESS!!!

Also, Chapter 12 is up in Asura’s site.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something as to why sometimes he's Abel and sometimes he's Earl?

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking hell how can the artist draw that supposedly romantic shit right after that depressing shit, no one will read that and go all "aww cute!"
Also, is the ML an imbecile or absolute worthless garbage ? He is either an imbecile who hasn't realised the abuse that's going on or he is garbage that is turning a blind eye to it. Either way, I really dislike him so far

@Serathe7 Earl is a status (It literally means a man with noble status or birth). He is the duke's son, that's why he is refered to as Earl, but his name is Abel

@Serathe7 Abel is his name and im guessing earl is his title. Often times aristocrats will hold several titles... and since able will not inherit his fathers title of duke until his dad dies... he would granted a a lesser one like earl until then... and since his aunt is an uptight bitch I could see her being more formal and using his title instead of his name.

Group Leader
@merakisz I don't think so, but I do believe that this particular group has been taking series that other groups are working on left and right

Users who are viewing this thread