I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 11

I do think the Ausura team at least this time did genuinely start this on project November before either of you started releasing. Although I looked on their page and did see a lot of there comics looking like possible snipes.
I fully support the Sawateam continuing this comic because I am subscribed to a lot of your other comics for your high quality translations and editing work.
Thank you guys for your hard work on this comic and your other comics

Heh, a 7 day difference seem like a honest coincidence to me. Given they released 20 chapters they have probably been working on this series for a while

Hand holding. Even he knows the obscenity of the act. How lewd.

I don't know if it's truly worth it, but I'm glad you lot aren't caving.

@HoneyLemonTeddyBear Yeah but they posted the chapters second. At that point, why didn't they just consider it their loss and post what they have and move on? Even without the differences between the groups, isn't that what makes the most sense. Instead, after they saw Sawa's very popular releases, they redoubled their efforts to mass release in a couple of days to basically take the project from the other team. There's nothing fair about the scanlating world but it really is squatter's rights. Not to mention Asura is literally working on a 5189244 projects. And they're setting a weird/unhealthy expectation that it's doable and normal to release 20 chapters in 24 hrs; when it's horrible and we know people lose sleep just to release the usual chapter or two. And then the rude and untrue and, frankly, sexist comment about us needing our shoujo drama. At this point, Sawa just seems more trustworthy and less emotional?

@Ceereus
Oh I hadn’t seen their “shoujo drama” comment =\
And I definitely agree that I don’t want scanlation groups to ever feel like they have to post faster than what is healthy for their life balance.

Agreed - definitely a snipe. :-( Glad you're not dropping this! Your quality is so much better.

And that handholding...my, my, auntie would not approve...

Thank you so much, Sawateam!!! Thank you for introducing this manhwa to us!!! And I like how the notes at every end of the chapter, it's like you are talking to us and engaging a discussion in the manhwa. Hohoho. Thank you so much, Sawateam! 💖

Hopefully our FL finds out about the punishments and puts a stop to it --uwuu T_T

Thanks for the chapters too!! <3

Thanks for the chapters Sawateam! I like the quality of your work and the little comments you have at the end of chapters, so I will patiently wait for your uploads! Thanks for not dropping the series <3

Ahhhhhh thank goodness you are not dropping! I love your translation! Thanks for all the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
God I love it when Hades blush 🤣 Also, thank you for a quality release. Is the novel already finished?

I came here to b*tch about the Countess. Like WTF??? Just because you don’t like abel’s origin doesn’t mean you belittle him and verbally abuse him wtfx

Thank you for not dropping ❤ you guys are one of my favourite translation groups because of the work you put into your translations.

Yeah, that other group is pretty known for sniping. Thank you for the release!

Also: NO BOOLI THE CUTIE 😭

Users who are viewing this thread