I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 12

...I remember someone comparing Abel to Choi Han and I agree they're similar. not only in looks but even weakness: their mental stability.

The nexus really does bring some uncomfortable feelings. It's not entirely unpleasant, but I do want her to learn to hide it at least. FL might find herself useless (etc) had she been reading transmigration books in her past life and then she hasn't completely come to terms of her not being OP like every other transmigration heroine.

I'm glad I'm not the only one uncomfortable with the nexus....

Thanks for the chapter!

Abel omgg, I'm so happy that things won't be the same as in the novel this time around. The Nexus is definitely uncomfortable, though I'm hoping its existence is to act as physical proof to Aisha that things do not need to go exactly as per the novel and that she can in fact impact and maybe even save their lives.

Thank you for the update!

suppose an exposed nexus breaks and that person dies... then is there just a hole of flesh left behind+shattered gem bits? Nasty 🤢

Thank you for the chapter and for sticking with this series!

"I'm not an irresponsible husband who'll leave my wife and succumb to death."

this kind of man.... is so dangerous. will he stop making me wish that i got transmigrated too ???? ✋😔😶😶

in other news bbbbrrrrRrrr : ABEL IS SO ADORABLE. CAN I HAVE ONE ABEL TOO ???

So if Aisha falls and land on her nexus will she die or be hurt? Because it seems really dangerous.

Abel is so cute, i want a son like him too, and a husband like Hades 👀 haha.

Anyway thank you for this chapter too 💕

thank you for the high quality chapters!! i hope you will continue to work on it even through the situation, I really enjoy your RDs and sfx!! <333 keep up the good work

Thanks again for the chapter, and the clarification of the title!
Really looking forward to the development regarding Aisha's magic powers. There's a lot of focus on it, so surely it can't be nothing...?

Users who are viewing this thread