I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 13

I want to hug them all, Aisha, Abel and Hades. You guys deserve happiness ❤

Thanks for this chapter too 💕

Group Leader
Thank you for the flawless chapter!!!
I knew the countess hit abel but I didn't know that it was that bad, omg the description from the maids still lingers in my head :"

I feel for Abel, and I hope Aisha can do something about the abuse he has to suffer.

Also, thank you for translating the chapters so quickly! Always looking forward to another upload 🖤

Dex-chan lover
cinnamon bun protection squad, roll out! we got 2 people that need our help!

Thanks for the update. Also it's so unfortunate that she had been on that end of abuse, although I can't speak for anyone else, strict parents also had me grow up in similar upbringing that I almost didn't realize something was wrong about her self-deprecating thoughts (that is, until you mentioned it). Same, parents stopped ever since I reached adulthood. Wow, the similarities just had me speechless.

Wow this really is such a beautiful manhwa! I’m highly enjoying your work. Thanks for all the effort that you guys put into these chapters! Stay happy, safe, and healthy!

god the part about her parents apologizing with cut fruit (and not actually saying sorry) hit so hard lmfao

Thank you for the chapter! Awesome quality scans/translation as always :)
I really, really appreciate this manhwa taking the time to say hey, this was definitely abuse and even if it stopped and the parents felt bad about it later, it was still absolutely abuse. So many other comics will rush to paint a parent as a good person as soon as they start feeling bad about being shitty. It also adds a lot of depth to Aisha's "silly" character.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad that it's discussing abuse and how it affects the victims

And this is how you make a MC even more compeling while explaining even more why she loved the novel and Abel this much.

Users who are viewing this thread