I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 14

I love how decisively she handled this my god. Whenare they getting married? I need spoilers to survive.

And that part where the duke's sister that she only knew how to hitch up her skirt for men, I felt like I was reading a historical romance novel. This is the part where I really appreciate the effort that goes into the translation. It really sets a different feel.

Yes girl go get her! She shouldn't have stopped Anne, that woman deserves it! And I'm so glad she did what she wanted to. Can't wait for them to get married!!

Dex-chan lover
Yes, put that witch in her place! It doesn't look like she has kids, a fact I'm relieved of if she feels such horrible punishment is justified.

Group Leader
Oh they're a great team lol. Anne is ready to go make sure Abel was alright while Aisha was tearing the old hag to shreds. It would've been even more satisfying if Hades was standing on the other side of the door listening *insert smug face*

Thank you for not dropping this series <3 I read both translations but i enjoy yours more😀 Nice work

I love this comic. Everything about it. Except those short skirts. I don’t know why, but every time we get a full-body shot and I realize her skirt is half the length I thought it would be, I’m just immediately like “ew”.

Thank you for the updates!

"... because that's the day the soles of your feet will be ripped to shreds."
We'll I think all of us are looking forward to that day 👌👌👌

Group Leader
@gingerreadsthings I know exactly how you feel. You have to not think about historical clothing and really hypnotize yourself. "It's a fantasy world. It's a fantasy world."

@cupnoodlehair 덕후 is quite tricky translate. It's goes a bit further than fangirl (not to mention that it's not limited to a gender), and steps a bit into the fanaticism arena.
It basically means to be a hard-core fan, but we didn't want to have to type the whole thing out given the number of times Aisha mentions the word.
So I borrowed the term "stan," as in K-Pop Stan for localization, though the original term 덕후 is applicable to being a hard-core fan of anything.

Hope that helped clarify!

@lyrafiel exactly! You get me. And I know it’s a fantasy world but I want Aisha in long, flowing gowns like a fairy 😅 The short skirts just ruin the silhouette but... Idk... maybe the author has a reason for showing off her long, spindly legs?

Users who are viewing this thread