I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
People who get pissed at the duke... Your feeling js justified, but remember he WAS ALSO abused.

It is a given that not all of you protester understand how abused people think. He think he was beaten as a child because he did something wrong. Because he did not know his own value, the only one who dictate his value as a child is his abussive sister. But the duke know his son's value, and how kind and hardworking his son is, and there he found no justified reason to beat his son unlike when it was with him when he was a child. Just like how Abel think he deserves to be beaten, the Duke thought so too about himself.

I do not find anything weird with this. And his narccissitic tendency? Yeah he is probably insecure af.

Love how both parents asked the SAME damn question(so refreshing to see 2 GOOD/AMAZING parents instead of total garbage)

Thank you, Asura Scans!!

And OMG, I've cried so much in the scene wherein Ayesha's tending to Abel's wounded feet. Abel has understand what she has said, as expected of our intelligent Abel. :"<<<< I love how pure this child is. :"((((

Dex-chan lover
He knew exactly what happened, even tho she tried lying by omission. Good.

YEETUS DELEETUS, YOUR EXCELLENCY!

Contributor
Oops.
Bad idea to let the Duke know you hit his child, especially when he like his son so much.

It is quite interesting how Escliffes basically had a legit reason for that kind of inbreeding. And yet it looks like their line is about to die out ^___^

Also well, it does not look like the light element is so weak to die out after a generation or so because there certainly wouldn't have been enough wielders to successfully make up a clergy like that.

Users who are viewing this thread