I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

@mewtamara if you don't want to read sawateam's version just block the releases for them and stop whining.

Honestly Sawateam's version is the superior release, thank you so much for not dropping it!

He knows what's up...which means he's both quick on the uptake and painfully familiar with that witch's methods.

Beats-logo.png

By agatha

Thank you you for the great chapter and background information at the end!
I wouldn‘t have realized otherwise that this was the moment she reincarnated ^^

(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) both of them suffered from that god-damned stick. Agatha is just high-key bummed out because she wasn't able to inherit the dukedom.

aaaand just like that i'm pretty sure aisha isn't stanning anymore and flat out has embraced motherhood

DAMNNNN...my tears flow like the ocean.😭😭.
I WANNA HUG ABEL SO BAD. HE DESERVE TO BE LOVED SO MUCH. 😢😢😢

Theory!!! I think in the years of the original Aisha, the prophecy was supposed to unfold to the Escliffe. It would have been Aisha but she died so that leaves Deborah to be the chosen one. But since in this timeline, Aisha actually lives SHE becomes the prophesied one. (Not sure since I haven't read the novel yet hahaha)

Aggregator gang
I thought I was the only one who's confused! Aisha seems to know how the original owner of her body has died in details despite emphasizing how insignificant this Aisha character is, to the point of never being mentioned in the novel. I finally got the answer in this chapter thanks to Hades personally looking into Aisha's family background.

I love Abel's corner! 😆 Thank you so much, Sawateam.

Users who are viewing this thread