I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

So... I'm calling it now, MC!Aisha is the prophetess reborn.

Also that image of Abel crying into his pillow is forever seared into my brain, 😭😭😭 poor baby!!!
That abusive hag!!!!!!!!! I hope she's banished from the property. I never want to see her ever again, unless it's for a proper bashing scene!!!!

a) stop diminishing ppls effort, sers. if you really pissed abt no new update & etc just block the group. easy.
b) don't try to tell ppl what to do w their time ????

moving on..

aisha + abel emotional scene = 1000000000000000 points ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

+++ i got fucking chill when there's like. a pause when hades said "agatha."
that's when u know he's gon whoop her ass bitttchhhhhh

also.. i knew this is an emotional chapter... but the scene where hades pinch his nose, his chest is... Large.
that's all i'll say in this topic.

honestly, I really adore Sawateam's translation as quality > quantity since we have all the time in the world in 2020 lol
thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
@Lyrafiel omg nooo it's not yall i love your work 😥 i was just thinking about how she keeps calling aisha 'broad' as if it's the only typa insult she's ever learned. if i was aisha, i would've felt offended that i was only categorized as 'broad' instead of like idk 'bitch' or something, yknow?

Ikr I thought the same thing, young Hades was even cuter than Abel and we all know how cute Abel is. That Agabitch needs to be kicked out now, she has abused enough children!!!!
Also thank you for the translation <3
Also Abel and Abella hmmmmmm

maybe you heard it a lot ... but I'm still in awe everytime I saw sawateam's sfx. I remember the past chapters of Why Are You Doing This Duke were so pretty and this too ... pretty. Your cleaner and redrawer are such a S++++ rank.

huh, I bet all those ppl looking at that pretty promo picture in korean had no clue that it was showing a girl sitting in her coffin. *the more you know*

Anyway, I’m liking how this story is going. But I’m wondering how Hades didn’t thinm that his sister would ‘educate’ his son in the same way he was ‘educated’. Did he think she was scared of him or smth? I mean, she doesn’t seem so. Maybe it was some kind of foolish hope that his sister would soften with age or maybe that he had kinda blocked it out of his mind, and forgot until now.

I like to go under the theory that he kinda affected by her abuse in the past though, and maybe that’s why he couldn’t say no in the previous version of the novel. But Aisha’s presence maybe changed him and gave him the ability to act beyond his condition. Hmm hmm

Anyway, crying Abel breaks my heart, but I’m glad it was something said out of love.

Thanks for the chapter Sawateam. I read both versions just so I don't miss any details or info in the different translations. I do think that Sawateam's version is more accurate. Definitely keep doing what you love!

For those who were disappointed that this isn't chapter 22, chapter 21 is the latest of the raws so you will have to wait about a week for the new chapter.

I think Aisha became Abel's real mother in this chapter. It's easy to get angry on someone's behalf but it's harder to mend a child's heart 🤧

abel tears😢😢😢

the thing that I love from Sawa is how you guys always put your thoughts at the end that makes me more understand the story in depth. I was like 🤯

Who needed a heart, anyway? :D
I'm now looking forward to when Aisha becomes Duchess and summons Agatha for some just desserts.

For a family so obsessed with having the next saintess(?) from their own, they were surprisingly careless about teaching each generation the basics of magic (even if they were low on mana).

Hades is so metal too. Reads about someone literally coming back from the dead and his first reaction is "what an eccentric family" lmao. Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread