I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

I think that Aisha’s probably the woman from 500 years ago. For instance, there could be a situation where Hades was due to die in a year, and in a will of desperation, her powers could come out at the last minute and save him and the empire.

Who knows...

Dex-chan lover
Why i re-read this chapter again...ohhh my weary tear glands...

Please drop it and leave it for Asura to translate it i don't need to check twice old chapter

These retainers, what is filling their heads? I'd think that their superrior marrying a woman from the bloodline of the saintess, who literally rose from the dead would be a hell'va pick for a wife. She has the purest bloodline one could ask for. Hell, with her family being minor nobles they could even be conniving and try and use them to control her.

That dude who said you should drop it bc they don't want to read the same chap twice lol its easy to just go back and not read the chapter (honestly the plot makes it worth reading twice idk what they're talking about)

Tbh i prefer this scan over the other since the sfx are also translated here, it's nice to know what happens in the bg sometimes and not just the dialogue 🤷

To the people below who keeps commenting for sawateam to drop this:
First of all, who are you to dictate what they want to do? Their translator was very excited to work on this project because they were a fan of the novel. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe that sawateam was the first one to work on this manhwa. I’ve only recall reading their version from the very beginning. Additionally, sawateam’s translation and quality are overall better and more accurate than Asura. This is a fact.

Thank you for the update!

I wonder how the OG Aisha die?
And also, she's the saintess isn't she.

I’m so in love with this. I might even try to read the novel😭😭 god this is so good!

Thanks for all the hard work! Stay healthy!

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the chapter!! It was so heart wrenching to see Abel cry and the young Hades, I hope Aisha truly makes it up for their ruined childhood

Thanks, I appreciated the end notes too. Also I gotta mention, that I really like your translation 😊 I got confused when she talks about her body dying so is nice to see that I wasn't the only one

Dex-chan lover
I love how the Duke immediately focused on when Agatha said she was educating Abel.

Group Leader
I sincerely enjoy Sawateam's translations...so I always wait for guys on anything that you translate :D. Such high quality! And I can always understand yours and I appreciate that you take the time to explain some things at the end.

@Kake @Lyrafiel ahh thats fair enough~ Sorry didnt mean to offend anyone or anything was just mentioning it in general especially with so many good mangas around that other groups have dropped and such~ Thank you for your hard work with your scanlations though~

Thank you so much for continuing this webtoon, and posting so often!
I'm always looking forward to an update, and it's so interesting seeing as to what will happen next! I hope Abel will become happier under Aisha and the Duke's care. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread