I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 16

I was looking for comments pointing at Father Hades' moobs, just to explain that he's bending forward, which bunches up clothes. I'm here to spew admiration for this drawing idea. It's pretty cool!

The redraws and typsetting were alot and really great! I especially liked the flow in the absoption 🥰
Thanks for all the hard work!

thank you for all your hard work!! 。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚゙((ε(*っ′∀`)っ† 。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚

💖💖💯 thank you for all the hard work you are putting here 😊.
Aww, it seems Aisha is starting to like Hades

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you redrawers !!!!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
(and the rest of the team obviously! ^^)

Thank you for the beautiful redrawn graphics

Hades face when he looks at abel’s hurt foot is so painful :( you can just see how much his sister hurt him and how much he regrets that his sister had any contact with Abel.

Aghhhhhhhhhh they are sooo cute !!

Btw I love how emotions are well portrayed in this story, when MC and Abel cry, I understand why and I feel for them and it's quite beautiful (it's sad but very powerful)

Group Leader
BIG CRY OMG. But I seriously need Aisha to be able to learn how to conceal that jewel thingy and to learn how to activate/manifest her powers and use them, for the sake of sweet baby Abel and his precious papa Hades

MY HEART 😭 Hades better get to live a very long life in this version. I can’t wait for Aisha’s powers to manifest, but it better not happen because someone dies. I just want a cute, fluffy family forever! And longer skirts for Aisha... this dress was so pretty too 😩

Hades is such a good father. I love Aisha too since she is so adorable with Abel. I can't wait until they get married. Then Abel can have both parents.

I like how this is the reason why I want them married. Not to root on the female protagonist or because this is a romance I wanted to read, but so that Abel can have both parents. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Thank you all for your hard work. It is so nice to read and not be like, "yep, that's a sound effect... that's a big one, probably important but I can't read it!!!" So yes, much appreciation!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter guys! Especially the redrawers ❤️. While I still read ahead with the other group, your work is so good that I go back and reread the chapters. You're all awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread