I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Sniping IMO only refers to when you either steal from someone else’s work, like their translations or cleaning/ editing stuff or when someone that was working on it, puts it up early for whatever reason. I don’t know where all this drama comes from when referring to working on the same work, that’s a healthy competition not “sniping” .

I absolutely love this series and don’t you dare let anyone tell you stop for bs comments like that

It's pretty common for a new series like this to get picked up by a few different teams at the same time, so I sincerely believe you when you say this wasn't a snipe. But. But. The swipe about shoujo drama at the end there was unwarranted, you could have and should have ended the statement just clarifying the situation. When you make swipes like that, you are the one escalating the situation and engaging in drama, it's petty and hypocritical and undermines the hard work of your group when this is the message you're putting out.

Thank you for the translations !! I don't really get the whole sniping issue if there's no copying/stealing from other translators involved. This is all free content, the more the merrier ! Always glad to see more translators !

I wish I was a rich fangirl too 🤣 I can't wait to see their faces when she sends the money without issues 😈

Thank you for basically slapping us with new chapters! I absolutely adore the story and a huge thank you for your hard work!! Love the quality and the text is super easy to read <3

Dex-chan lover
Wahaha, Ai-chan knew she would be able to pay it. Ai-chan remember Hades saying that there was another nobleman (or merchant?) who suddenly sponsored Escliffe's family a few years back and sent the sword anonymously. She must've been making money through this guy and he's probably nothing more than a bank for her.

Users who are viewing this thread