I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

@DanteFreeze .... bruh she’s just affectionate, purely family love.. for you to call her a pedo.... people these days so easily use that word to call out adults showing family affection.

pedophilia is an adult’s sexual attraction to children.. is she looking at the kid like that? uhh maybe read the dictionary or something brush up your vocab skills it’ll do u good

if we talk abt her stalking ye lez call her out on that, it’s creepy but at this point, no sexual attraction at all

@DanteFreeze thank god the story hasn't shown her having any sexual attraction towards him, so she's more of a stalker at this point. based on the fact this isn't a psycological horror series we can pretty much tell the story is setting up her to be a doting mother while also falling in love with his dad.

Thanks for the chapters!

This may be a bit shameless, but i support both teams translating and alway read both translations because I admire and appreciate all the hardwork that's been put into the chapters.

If a team wants translate, why stop them? It is their choice. We are only the beneficiary so we can't judge but only offer appreciation because these free translations deserve all of it.

Should a team drop, thank them for their work and hope that the other team or a new team will be interested in translating more.

(Thats how i view teams who started translating at the same time and want to continue translating the same novel)

Aggregator gang
@piratekingomega
@shotachin
imagine this exact story but the mc is a man and the child is a girl
Would you think ppl going to show the same support and appreciation.
No, you wouldn't call him "doting father ", would you?
And
she's not a step mother doing her best to make the child love her as family.
she's been following him around for 3 years
..... And let's not forget. the MC is horrible person
Like when Hades said he will protect her for life
She was like: sadly you have one year
Then started thinking about Abel

That other group surely like creating drama 😅😅 just ignore them, y’all already work on this manhwa until this chapter right? So what. Anyway thanks for the mass release.

Dex-chan lover
Considering you did 1 to 20 on your own, I think it is fine to not call it a snipe. Tired of this mindset that a single group has exclusive translation rights cause they release/claim first. Unless you have a deal with the IP owner, no one has any rights

I love this history, but i think that note on the last page was a bit overboard? Haters gonna hate and everything guys, we readers only want to read a good history and praise every scan team who brought each chapter, may be one or another. Good work everyone, stay safe and take care, we readers love all the effort across the world <3

This team was faster, why call it a snip when there are still at episode 12 lol... They should be the ones dropping

Double-page supporter
Glad to hear you guys aren’t going to drop this! I was worried 😆

Happens a lot, once the taws are available, scanlation groups jump on it and work on it at the same time! Happens way too often lol

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, cliffhanger, give me info. I want to see the bastards reaction!

@DanteFreeze I'm agreeing with you that its creepy. regardless of gender its a significantly older person stalking a child. however we the readers already know where the story is going since the author isn't going to ever mention the fact that stalking a child is objectively wrong.

Oh man, that turnabout was great :D He did NOT expect that lmao. Not a good look that she hoarded all that money without funneling it into her duchy though, and made the life for the people living there better... or maybe she has done that, and the Escliffe duchy is not as poor as all that, its just that they don't display their (fairly new) wealth. Fingers crossed, but I doubt it. The FL is not one for introspection 😂

Dex-chan lover
Can people just stop calling anything snipe it literally makes no sense

💖💖💖💖 thanks for sharing this. Now, I should go back to finish my homework.

Users who are viewing this thread