I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 21

Oh nooooooooo, I hope the duke doesn't catch on too soon.
Let me enjoy this perfect family a little longer before any drama hits.

Thanks so much for the update!

Okay, but are they going to say how she has that much money or are they just gonna gloss over it and change the subject?

What if Hades misunderstands this situation as well? That handsome, narcissistic man🙃
And thank you, Asura!!! We are probably caught up with the raws nnngg

Two possible conclusions:
1. She prefers the son over him.
2. She loves him so much that she wanted to make his son a matching handkerchief.
Idk what he’s going to think since the raws end here.

It kind of makes sense he made a conclusion that this sponsor might be a creep with ill intentions. Like Ayesha said, it’s a reasonable assumption considering her family status. Under normal circumstances creep protection instinct (not overbearing possessiveness) is a good trait for a guy.

Thank you guys so much for translating!

Lol the duke is acting like that because he don't want her to be taken advantage of,,
Since most of the time, nobels lend or gives money in exchange of something

Since he don't know that Doug is actually her, and not a real person, he is worried

That's why some of you calm down,, he's not belittling her

Fed-Kun's army
lmfao this guy is just gonna think she made a matching pair for abel too

ty for the tl rlly appreciate it <333

Double-page supporter
Ah shit here we go the truths are unfolding

Kakao is up to chapter 21 😫 idk if i'm happy because I got to read a lot or sad because we have to wait for original author
ty for tl 🤩

Maybe he'll think she's giving a matching to him out of pitty after all that happened? I seriously hope he doesn't sell the mine and trust her on this, look at your cute son, you set the mine for his future you silly man!!

Also how someone as powerful as him can't set a meeting with "Doug" and have a chat?

She should just buy the diamond mine under her alias. It will leave the Duke at ease without revealing her secret and she can give it to Abel in the future since it will be in her possession.

Both Hades and Ayesha have sound arguments. He should still let her pay the dowry though. She might just call off the wedding if she knew he sold the diamond mine 😂
I thought it was clever how she got out of the situation but it wasn't enough to convince Hades.

She said she did business but I want more details in how she made money $$

Is it just me or is Doug like better than Ayesha?

Also, it is in no way out of bounds for him to be worried that some random guy (afahk) is giving her exorbitant amounts of money. That’s called due diligence.

Users who are viewing this thread