I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 21

I'm waiting the next chapter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abel so cute 😍😍😍 Thanks for update πŸ€—

oohohooo... is hades going to suspect that she likes his son more than him? lol i need to see that :D

also i wonder what will happen when/if he sells the mine. will 'dough' buy it and gift it to abel so he can have his proper romance? XD

Ugh the second hand embarrassment is strong on this one ( ;β…’β–‘β…’;)

Aggregator gang
My, that herring is looking quite red to me.
Considering every attempt she'd made at clearing up the misunderstanding has been interpreted as 'you're trying to cover for yourself by lying', his train of thought should go immediately to "She didn't want him to know I already got one. What a thoughtful wife I have!"

Fed-Kun's army
I thought he would just hire his informants to figure out who Doug is. They did find out how stalker she was being, although not the right person lol.
I guess the story wouldn't be as interesting this way though.

I feel like his narcissism is gonna pull through and he'll somehow spin this into "No she still loves me the most" lol

If not, well, excited to see shit hit the fan yaaaaa

The Duke is right to think that way and her explanation was very sloppy. The female MC is so messy.love it. Misunderstandings abound.

he's def gonna be like aww my lovely wife she's lying to him so he doesn't feel sad that i got one before

WELL I BELIEVE THE DUKE WILL TAKE IT LIKE IF HIS WIFE IS FLUSHTERED OR EMBARASSED OR SOMETHING AHAHAHA

The duke has finally realized his ACTUAL rival: Abel! Well, hopefully he would realize it AJAHHAHAHAHHAH

Users who are viewing this thread