I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

[@lunanami] see your reply?That's the problem. I never said anything towards sawateam only yet you attacked me. Did you even read my comment? I even said that i like their work. And how tf am i not supposed to read the staff corner when it's right in front of my eyes? You are so fucking petty. Grow up.

how long do we have to wait for the next chapter now that the faster scan team dropped it

I finally took a look at each of the afterwords for the drama, and honestly. All of it is trash LMAO
Please stop acting so clique-y and self-entitled on an illegal project, cause none of you even have the rights to claim these projects as yours and yours only.
If you guys are going to argue and disagree over things, keep it to yourselves cause it’s a private issue. Rallying your readers to go against other groups is so petty, and I’ve dropped so many good series just cause the drama would get in the way that reading would just leave a bad taste in my mouth.
I want to go into the comments section to read people’s reactions to the chapter and to discuss; I don’t want to read people one-sidedly bashing other groups for stupid reasons. Work at your own pace, and if readers like your work, they’ll read those instead.

omgg i hope she is honest with the duke and he still likes her ;w;
i like their relationship so much i dont want them to have angst

I hope this chapter is just trying to fake the reader out into thinking Hades is actually upset/angry. I mean, I really doubt he'll kick Aisha out after all that subtle bonding but I don't want him to distance himself from her because he finds her intentions questionable... but I guess having so much affection for a kid she's never met is quite sus... Oh, please, let there be comic resolution, my heart needs healing lmao

I don't really know what drama happened behind the scenes, but I enjoyed reading the Asura Stan corner lol. Passive aggressive or not, I think it served well as comic relief. In my opinion though, I really don't think there should be any drama between "competing" groups, since there's no real malicious intent to begin with, right? You do it because you like it and you want to share it with others, so what's wrong with different groups doing so at the same time if both believe the work deserves to be read (putting aside the whole piracy aspect, since that's brought up quite a bit when there's drama)? I'm happy to hear that some passion was rekindled in some of Sawateam's staff, that just sounds nice and wholesome and heartwarming (can't relate ヽ(;▽;)ノ).

Anyway, thanks to both groups putting in work that allows us read this great manhwa!

@Flowerthinking i think people are upset that it’s on the actual scans and the manhwa itself. keeping it all on discord would be much better. for example, it’s like you’re reading a book and at the end of each chapter, they talk about how much they don’t like another publisher. it might be funny the first chapter (maybe the second), but every single chapter? no, it gets annoying. i get saying one or two things about it in 2 chapters, but 5–12 chapters is a bit excessive. even if it can’t be contained to discord, giving one big statement and telling the readers parts of the situation (not all) is better. seeing people attack both groups is sad because the situation was thrown way out of proportion since sawateam made the claim that asura sniped them before even talking to asura. talking about what’s happened with the actual person who offended you makes more sense than telling a bunch random readers/strangers first.

All the comments talking about the drama and I don’t even read that part XD

I wonder what he’s mad about tbh, like what he thinks her deal is
Maybe he’s gonna assume she’s a spy? LOL

Dex-chan lover
Sawa actually wrote super passive aggressive messages and hoped nobody saw it that way. How petty can y'all get? And making excuses by blaming them for making you work on this instead of school? You need to have priorities.

Good on y'all for translating tho. Y'all are great!

Dang another scan war. Can yall please talk this out. I don't wanna see another one of my favs get dropped all of a sudden..

Contributor
Let's hope he will understand she stan Abel.

She never lied about it, they were just misunderstanding because she wasnt clear enough.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I bust out laughing when the lightning illuminated him lmaooo tysm for the updates!
Quality translation is the best! 😍

Group Leader
@Xeredge did you read the note? She literally said that because I cam back from hiatus, she was able to study in peace. When did she blame anyone for delaying schoolwork?

Group Leader
@nananoka we've only ever released 2 notes about this. Once when we found out and once when we caught up. Asura has also released 2 notes about this on their own chapters. Sure this could have been dealt with privately. Why didn't asura reach out to us privately before they dumped a bunch of chapters? Who knows. I certainly didn't feel the need to message them and demand answers. We just acknowledge what happened and work our butts off to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread