I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Can't people stop dragging this now? At least on the chapters is uncomfortable you read the manwha is having a good time and... bam is hit with a bunch of passive aggressive shade between scan groups. Resolve it privately c'mon guys 😔

Ahh thank you sawa team for this translation! Also if anyone knows where we can read the ln of this it would be greatly appreciated!! I've been looking everywhere but no luck!

Group Leader
@beazacha Well I put a warning up for readers that they can just skip it. We provide chapters for free, fast, and with high quality. Let us have our fun!

@beazacha ikr altho I'm grateful they did such an amazing job, but they really should've settled it between themselves

Thank you so much for thw wonderful work and welcome back lyra! Sawateam for the win!

Let’s be real you guys reading these chapters can’t dictate what each scan group does 🥴 Also ONCE again thank you Sawateam for this chapter and appreciate the efforts you guys put in with redrawing sfx ~

I just read whoever uploads first. Even if it's by s2 manga, I would read it if it's first then just complain after about their trans lol.

Edit: I retract my statement about S2. I would never ever support that shitty group ever. I have enough of their shitty google translate.

That page 9

It would be very fitting for her 'he is going to kill me' thoughts from ch1😀

Woah Sawateam comes with a bang! I can't believe someone worked through a 20k word research paper and scanlating simultaneously! Frankly I love Sawateam a lot, their work is meticulous and they are incredibly funny! (The Hades' neck series was truly awesome lol)
Also, this chapter was hilarious! Hades I love you, but I definitely ship you with Aisha more than with myself </3

Seriously? You guys are still whining about Asura? Readers don't care about that crap. We are tired about it. We just read from whichever team uploads first. Settle it between yourselves and stop acting so childishly. I appreciate your effort for providing us with quality translations but your "beef" is getting annoyingly disgusting now.

Users who are viewing this thread