I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Thank you for your hard work so far and I'm so sorry about all the ridiculous drama that's been happening. I hope people stop coming after you guys for such nonsense.

Thank you Asura for all your hard work on this series. Truthfully, I preferred your translation over the others but alas life is what it is. I commend you guys for behaving so reasonably about the whole thing...

Bless! You’re all amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
You can block whatever group you don't want to see updates from, people. Just saying. Asura GO!

aww what a shame I really enjoyed reading your translations. thanks for everything tho ! <3

@Kotoriky

I have no respect for groups that try to 'claim' works like this. NONE of you are paying for licenses to release these. There is NO REASON for any group to bully, push, guilt or be manipulative in 'we got this first' about illegal fan translations. I am disappointed one group is going to drop this. I'm also heavily disappointed that anyone, readers or translators, got pissy about other people working on something at the same time, especially when both were decently done. Neither group has a 'right' to this title.

THIIIISSS!!! Scream louder so that guilt trip scanlation team could hear you!! FFS, even when one did their utmost best doesn't mean it invalidate others hard work. Just because they get the chance to put their work first how dare they claimed they should be the only one who do the translation and guilt trip people into their side. Everyone is allowed to post their hard work here. People can choose which one of the translation looks best in their eyes. No need to force people to drop their translation. Who are they to think it's their only privilege to translate this manhwa.

you guys are not that bad of a group but the problem here is that y’all keep milking money from all these illegal translations with your website.

if y’all don’t pull that bs, i doubt there will be as much drama. so many groups are against you for that and it’s honestly understandable lol

Honestly after I found out they went to Reddit to shit talk about this on an otome isekai sub.... I want to read the history but ngl lost a ton of respect about the team for their behavior and I always love their projects before this. I said this a couple of times already so as others did as well: any issues like this need to be resolved privately and not by rude remarks on chapters and comments. This ain't middle school.

We don't want drama, we just want read fun things. Anyway ty for the work so far.

Thank you for your hard work so far! I admire your response to this situation. Looking forward to your next work :)

I always hated scanlation teams claiming some “ownership” or “right” to scanlate a certain title. Anyone can put stuff on the web. Fansubs in particular are done at the cost of the self for the benefit of others. And people have the gall to be mad. Like if you have a problem, then don’t read??? Jesus. You never see a restaurant talk shit about another just because the other restaurant had better food and will serve you faster. And what’s wrong with some competition? Competition has always increased the quality of things from speed of releases to quality of translations, cleaning, and typesetting. And if they don’t like that kind of thing, they can always negotiate to collaborate.

Thank you for the translations so far!

while I can't say much about about the scanlation quality, I do know that between the two of you, you were the one who behaved most reasonably to the situation. kudos to you guys for keeping your cool despite the passive-aggressive middle-school behavior from the other group (honestly even I was annoyed and wanted to smack some sense into them)

Users who are viewing this thread