I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Group Leader
@SourSweetie they literally asked for an explanation in the comment while tagging me. Do you expect me to ignore my notifications?

Yeaaaa we didn't gatekeep sorry. We've never said they have to drop it or else

Edit: I wonder if you will reply to my dms or if you will also publically post hmmmm. Well I won't be replying anyways. You're right, I also don't want to justify myself in chapter comments anymore.

@Lyrafiel Yes you can literally just DM and say in that you dont want to continue chatting publicly and explain in DMs. Plus that link for drama wasn't necessary, again people can google drama if they want.

you said: "As for why our tone with Asura has always been curt, well that's due to the fact that our friends from other scan groups have been impacted by Asura's previous snipes of different series (and also uploading other group's chapters onto their website for profit without permission). That's also why you'll find that in our message, our friend was much more angry. If you want to read about it, you can find all the info you want here."

Saying someone sniped in illegal scan uploads is laughable. Gate Keeping by definitions is "the activity of controlling, and usually limiting, general access to something." So while you didn't say they had you stop, by saying they are "sniping" is saying they had no right to post or have to have your permission to post since you said "Considering their past history of sniping other groups, there's no wonder why we thought they sniped this one since they posted a week after we started and never bothered to message us or give us a heads up they were doing the same series." Thats the thing, they don't have too though, technically no one has to get permission from anyone to post chapters even if someone else is working on it.

@hananoyuuki uhh if you want a specified update then you should pay for official release. These translation group do it out of their own time. You should follow more manhuas so you're not bent over just one thing being release as fast as the official some groups even delay release for the purpose so that people would actually purchase the official. I've follow Chinese manhuas who make some profit from translation but they paid for copywriter from the artist to share the release but they are always told a specific time they can release the chapter after the official one. I don't know how it is for Korean and Japanese manhuwas though, but I'm sure it's not as easy or cheap to buy copywriter as in Chinese manhua

I f**king hate everyone here, but I didn't want to. However, I saw a form of verbal attack if not in majority of the comments. I was going to be chill and thought everything's cooled down, BUT... It had to be dragged on. I see this side of community likes to stir up drama, when it's about the "snipe".

If this group drops because of one group and makes a pitty remark, can we all just forget about it and stop encouraging to continue the scans? It makes them a coward if they picked it up again. In return, you'll see the same bullsh*t scenario all over again.

You all had one job: to ignore and don't care. Then, we won't have to see more of this drama. Choose your preferred scans and get along with it.

Yeah, this is my rant. You don't have to reply back or anything.

@Luckystar_konata

It doesnt exist in the korean version iirc unless its naver webtoon before the launch of line webtoon. But thats a different issue. The issue in talking about is how certain scan groups are gatekeeping other groups from picking up the same series because theyre working in it. I am always grateful for these scan groups for giving us the translations but i do not like the idea of "you snooze you lose" or "finders keepers losers weepers" as its like an informal rule whoever release the series first will 'claim' it and prevent others who are interested in working on it too. Its not just the matter of helping the artists anymore.

Its just matter of popularity (ah yes this is actually the real reason why but ofc no one gonna admit it) and they want to work on the popular series so even if they are mia for so long others arent allowed to continue releasing from the chapter they left off because it would be rude. Its like you cant have 2 diff ver at the same time because it will take half of the popularity away. This is the main issue.

I love you guys with all of my heart! TY Asura Scans for all of your hard work and extreme quality.

BTW Asura your pretty safe to just Keep Tling this NOW that Sawa Realized they were being toxic

Aghhhhhhhhh why is he so cutttttteeeeee! And tall dude being jealous of his own sonnnnnnnn AWWWWWWWW BE STILL MY HEART!

I'm sad you dropping this .. I was able to read so many chapters thanks to you <3 thank you for all your hardwork

Please don't drop it guys Sawa soooooooo toxic and slow in editing :'( i even blocked them cause even their followers toxic in replys

Omg so they are crying because you go too fast for them? Are they crybabies? I mean, if you don't continue, it means we're gonna have to wait a long time bztween each chapters? 😭😭

I frequented both scan teams versions of this chapter as well as other works, it’s a shame that Asura will be dropping this due to drama and “petty bickering”.

Hopefully this won’t be a running theme and we can continue to enjoy entries for our favorite manga, manhua, etc.

Asura, I am oddly upset that you won't be continuing this..... 😅 but thanks for your work so far, I tend to love the works you pick up

@Carstairs It's a shame I can't like a comment on this platform, so I just wanted to let you know your comment made me chorckle 😂

Thank you so much asura... I mostly read this on your website so this will be weird going forward! Very strange how they would force their members to work so fast considering irl should still come first... some massive fangirling to keep the series I suspect 😂

Tbh I wish Asura would just continue and let the other team do as they please ... Even if it means putting off their actual work ... Since y'know ... They should know better ... But ... Thanks for the great work so far, Asura! Loving the team and always frequent your site!

Users who are viewing this thread