I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

This will probably be made clear in the future... I just reread chapter 2, it said that Hades found Abel, an orphan. Is he making up the story about the birth mother? (I'm not asking for spoilers just voicing out my thoughts)

@Loonila205 they mentioned much earlier that if he had straight out said he was an orphan there would be even more push back (no blood relation whatsoever).
So instead, he said it was an affair, which, although "disgraceful" would mean that Abel shares lineage.

But obviously, Hades feels a bit guilty for lying to Aisha about this because he believes that she wholeheartedly loves him.

Is it mean of me to so greatly anticipate the moment when he’ll finally get his ego crushed?

Double-page supporter
Tbh I hope this takes his huge ego down a notch 😂😂 it’s funny how much confidence he had that it was truly all for him and not for Abel

@someunregpunk

Hades never thought Aisha is into his son like that. He thinks Aisha is putting the effort to get close to his son because of her unconditional love for him (Hades). So to love the father, also put love towards the son. Don't question on who the mother is either because she just love him unconditionally it doesn't matter if he has a child with another woman (which he doesn't).

Users who are viewing this thread