I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

@FeBriz No, they are both still misinterpreting each other. 😂 Aisha thinks he found out her stanning Abel, but in reality, Hades believes that she loves him unconditionally for 5 years that she accepts him and all his faults (having a child), so he feels terrible that he was questioning her sincerity at first or not believing her about Stanley when here she is accepting all of him without asking anything in return. That's why he said at the end that he would reciprocate her feelings as much as she gives to him. 🤣

Lmaooo thank you for the update. Hades remain clueless but I'm glad he's going to give ger more affections. I can't wait for it.

Group Leader
Lol I have to admit, I’m confused as hell reading this chapter. Aisha is probably feeling the same way.

Honestly if I were Hades I’d be suspecting Aisha of being Abel’s birth mother and all the stanning are just ‘protecting her son from afar’, him still thinking that Aisha is so madly in love with him is kinda funny 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
not even sure how eh still thinks she loves him at all but lets roll with it and see where it goes

oh my, another misunderstanding. maybe he thought the whole world was also thinking about him, he is very narcissistic. lmao poor aisha
thanks for the update

@cupnoodlehair Stan was a song by Eminem back in 2000, a portmanteau of "Stalk" and "Fan".
It was later (not sure when) adopted widely by the Kpop fan community to say they were hardcore fans of [insert-idol-name]. "I stan [x]" "I am hardcore stanning [y] right now" as the most basic examples.
The term "stan" and "stanning" are now used widely due to internet culture.

TL;DR: 'Stan' means an 'obsessive fan'.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread