I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

Thank you so much for the chapter!!
Also ML seems to be a great person, and I just love that. He is showing trust and understanding (understanding of her and his mistake for feeling petty and jealousy). He is a great ML.

Dex-chan lover
Why does Ai-chan feels like Hades is misunderstanding something big time?

Why don’t they just say it clearly instead of assuming that the other know what they’re talking about?

Hades oh Hades.... Hades is one of the BEST MLs I've read.

- Says sorry for not trusting heroine instead of justifying it. Therefore, breaking the toxic romance trope "I'm jealous because I love you so put up with it"
- Appreciates FL and wants to do his best to "return" the love she gives. Means, he does not believe he's entitled to this love, even though he pretends to be hot stuff.
- Even though he misunderstood FL's feelings, he is wondering why FL loves him that much. He is aware of his flaws.
- Is a great dad that he is ready to offer his life for his son, and I'll bet my butt that he'll do the same for Aisha

He's such a great male lead. Ughhh I love him.

Is he still misunderstanding smt???
Bcs i feel like he talk abt him self and Aisha talk abt abel... But maybe I'm wrong

I want to ask, is Abel hades's biological son? I thought in the previous chapters Hades picked Abel up when Hades was on a war or something along the lines and that Hades has never Been in a relationship.
Can someone please explain 😂
And is Hades still misunderstanding???

... I'm mildly confused... DOES HE or does he NOT get what FL is trying to convey? 😂😂😂 Either way, glad their relationship didn't just crumple to dust.

lmaooo i reread this chapter a few times and damn my man hades is the best ml ever! keep up with the misunderstanding bby.

hes hilarious but such a good guy tho. seriously stanning him right now xD

Misunderstandings hahahha. In a good way.

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin he understands that she came for Abel and this whole thing was a massive misunderstanding. But he still favors her and has grown to like her so far. So he has no reason to just let her go at this point since she doesn't mind it and he likes her there. He just wanted to make absolutely sure she wouldn't regret it in any way and maybe back out. Which she didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread