I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Bro even if we know the context,, her intense stanning still looks pedophilic lmao

OKAY. I re-read this like four times and I think I finally understand what's going on in this conversation....let me attempt to write my thoughts:

When Hades asked "How long have you had those feelings", he probably meant "How long have you been in love with me". After she said 5 years, the rest of the chapter probably went like this from Hades' POV:

"Wow she's loved me for 5 years?! That's crazy devotion even though I have no no attractive qualities to myself other than my title. I have no right to be jealous of Stanley Forlaif when I, myself, have an illegitimate son. Aisha is acting the total opposite (more mature) than I am. She has every right to question my past relationship with Abel's mom, but she doesn't even ask about it. Her love is so unconditional that I must give back as much love as I receive from Aisha."

I guess Hades is not aware that Aisha knows that Abel isn't actually his son. That's why he thought she would be questioning his past relationship with Abel's mom (even though he's not Abel's biological dad). SO THE MASSIVE MISUNDERSTANDING CONTINUES.

Dex-chan lover
OH NO NO NO HE DOESN'T KNOW
701d50bdb2e43fe46ce19646f90577cc.jpg

in the last image her waist is unreal

anyway, hades is interpreting this completely different than aisha

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I'm like the other readers, I don't know how much he understood and what he's now misunderstanding because of it 😂

All I know so far is that he knows she's been stanning (in love) for 5 years and I think he still thinks it's directed at him. Even though he now knows the gifts were actually directed at Abel.

Thanks for the chapter! I agree that Stanley Forlaif is a better and fitting transition. One of the times when localization makes sense.

@Mel_hart_ thank you for explaining! I was speculating that's what might be happening but wasn't completely sure but it makes sense now after you explained it, so thank you for that.

Also, thank you to the SawaTeam for the chapter!

@jqnjne Abel isn't his biological son but Hades pretended he is just so his family won't have as much issues with Abel being heir. They're already against it when Abel is "illegitimate" so imagine if they know he's not even blood related and an orphan picked up. They'll have a bigger fit. Also it's because Hades let Abel pretend to be "illegitimate", he also had to pretend he was just sleeping around with women outside and that was also why his sister, the Countess, was talking trash to him earlier for sleeping around and getting an "illegitimate" son.

AHH I AM HOLLERING.

Finally he understands it was for Abel not him. LOL

EDIT: I was wrong after reading these comments.

@Mel_hart_ - I HOPE THIS ISN'T THE CASE. FUCK.

Damn can I stan Hades for a minute here bcuz he's a babe and just wants love. NO! You have more to offer than your title! Please love yourself!!!!!

I think he still thinks Aisha likes him, and that's why he compared his jealousy to Aisha's acceptance. But, I don't know why still thinks so after the initial part of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't learn shit. What the f author. Perfect opportunity for character progression for Hades and absolutely nothing happened, just more pure fucking delusions on his part. Come the f on.

oh I completely missed the note on ch 21 thanks for the refresh, that's hilarious lmao well done on the name "translation" 😂

I honestly thought he got it at first but then the end when they're talking about love... is he back at Aisha being interested in him? Even though we just established that she's always just paid attention to his son...

Users who are viewing this thread