I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

Hummmm the pills do feel suspicious as fuck. Maybe they are some kinda of very addictive drugs which would explain her reaction/withdrawal effect after two days without taking them. It's honestly hard to say if it ain't that because she did have a bad reaction after not taking them for only two days...
Well they could also be the very reason why she can't use her light magic and hide her core too.

My theory is the church knows she reincarnated and those pills keep her soul stabilized to her body if she doesn’t take them her body starts to reject her.

WAIT A MINUTE
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE
I SMELL A CONSPIRACY AFOOT
WHAT IF THE CHURCH IS USING THOSE DRUGS TO LIMIT HER LIGHT POWER
SO THEY CAN FORCE THEIR CHOSEN CANDIDATE TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN USE LIGHT POWERS
AND THE PAIN SHE'S FEELING IS HER MANA THAT SHE'S NOT USED TO
HOLY SHIT

I just realised something if she died when she was 11 and then she also died when she was 18 as well? I am lost🧐

hmmm why do i feel like those pills are why she cant hide her gem thingy. maybe the church killed her cuz she was was going to have the powers the "female lead" had

Yeah same, the medication is kinda sus

I hope the duke would spend time learning what those meds is ( ☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺ

Very suspicious of the med and the temple's behaviour towards the escliffe family. They even manufactured and supplied the med for ayesha... Maybe they wanted to manufacture their very own holy maiden too so theyre keeping a close watch to the descendants of the first holy maiden maiden, who made a prophecy that she will once again return as the holy maiden of the escliffe family to help save the empire... The temple didnt want someone outside their control to be the next holy maiden so they are probably the reason why the escliffe, for generations, were unable to use the light element properly despite the fact that they tried so hard to keep it pure to their family by only marrying into someone with the same attribute.. the plot thickens..

Double-page supporter
why is the "falling in love with the duke" process so damn long AUTHOR DO A BETTER DAMN JOB

Users who are viewing this thread