I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 25

This reminds me of Portrait if Queen Bertha where they married between each other for so many generations that the current King couldn't make neither his wife or the court noblewomen she appointed as concubines pregnant... seriously nothing good comes for this "breeding" approach.

Being quite honest, I think the Temple is behind the scenes weakening people with that weird medicine so they control the succession favoring people that support them or they want to guarantee no Saint shows up?

Yikes... marrying her to her UNCLE?! Ew. (Even though yea, it’s been done hundreds of years ago irl lol but still weird)

I think the church is trying to control her and her family. All her power is probably locked away due to that “medicine” she blindly takes.

Biiig thanks to the translator! That mini comic at the end was *chefs kisses* HAHAH super funny

Reversing the stalking roles...she is a creepy stalker. I hope she isn’t pedo

Thank you for the chapter! It was so cute the way Hades asked if he looked fine! But I hope everything turns out well :(

Dex-chan lover
Oi, nobody said she's to marry her uncle. They only said her uncle's going to be the heir and she's out of the consideration even though her claim is legitimate.. read, people.

And translator, I think using "I cannot" doesn't necessarily mean anything deeper. I could mean something like "No matter what, I cannot bring myself to break the tradition", or to avoid displeasing someone of higher status by assigning agency to the situation instead of to himself.

she's not marrying her uncle, he's just the her fathers successor - since he's already a member of the Escliffe family, he doesn't need to marry in or anything, and is likely already married, given the fathers age (assuming they're brothers).

How did people come a conclusion that her father’s going to marry her to her uncle lmao

He’s just being appointed as heir

he is just a father who wants her weak daughter to stay away from drama. thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I’m pretty sure that she’s gonna turn up to be the saintess or something as proven by how she returned from the dead.

And now her family that’s very cultish wants to keep her ‘pure’ for that bs reason.

I always get second hand embarassment with Hades sighing with an 'haah it cant be helped' expression, misunderstanding that shes realllllyyy crazy about him😅 I love his confidence in his...existence and undeniable charisma😍. I need that confidence in my life😣

Users who are viewing this thread