I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 25

Group Leader
the dad looks like a real good person, so I think there something with the Church that makes him can't marry Aisha than it's because of their family.

Come on, the church give her medicine directly, you know there is something with her and the church.

Tho my first guess was it's because if those medicine she is sick in the first place, and it made her can't survive without it. I hope my guess is wrong.

The chapter was short, so I didn’t mind the long note at the end. It was hilarious exactly how I imagined 🤣

We talk about pedophilia now everyone is talking bout fl marrying her uncle wahaha

I feel like the church is pressuring her father and her family to keep the line pure, they are the ones who supply Aisha with the pills right? They must've been lying about what it actually does to her and made her body addicted/dependent on them and that's why she had that bad reaction when she went cold turkey.

hahahaha, Sawateam, I love you guys so much 🤣 the additional scene that wasn't in the manhwa was awesome, thanks for that^^

I also don't think that the dad is suspicious, no, rather i don't want to believe the dad is bad, because his relationship to his daughter seem genuine, so I guess it's the church... it's always the church...and how this weird medicine from the church, that looks strangly like a light nexus stone, was pointed out in the previous chapter is suspicious, too...

well, let's see was the next chapters hold, thank you very much for the translation :)

Double-page supporter
Yeah that I cannot give my approval part got me feeling all sus. Looking forward to nexr chapter! Thanks Sawateam!

Also that reversal bit at the end with Hades and Deborah. Lmao
At least she's self-aware. This a very fine example of gender bias/ double standards

Conspiracy aside, I'm tickled that ML did a quick appearance check so that he could leave a good first impression on his future father-in-law. Y'know, shortly before 'future father-in-law' breaks his heart.

Thank you for the translation!

Well, at least she knows how scary she is with that stalking personality of hers...

I SWEAR our Hades' chest and shoulders get bigger every chapter. That page 2 shoulders to hips ratio is wild

While I get the dad's intent (don't want her to marry into a dangerous situation? or just can't be helped?) it is incredibly disappointing he would go the route that his daughter gets no say in who her husband is (yes I know it's normal for the time period, it's just the dad was hyped up to be such a good father that I'm disappointed that this is the result). If this isn't a total ruse to have an excuse for her to not marry Hades, then I'm assuming this is what the Escliffe's deal with the church is about.

So sus… I think Aisha’s family has some ties with the church that force them to keep the light trait in the fam alive hmm

The father probably has some deal with the temple that’s why he can’t let her marry. I hope he is initally good cause if he is not then we have a problem☹️

The temple def got some hold over them. Something like "we'll stop giving meds if you don't maintain light ele"

Sawateam, thank you for all your efforts for this chapter! I'm looking forward for the next one.

Double-page supporter
Interesting. So she is aware of the tradition of maintaining the light element, but she believed she was spared from it because she was so weak. In fact, the next heir had already been decided to be someone else, and thus the obligation to continue their eugenics experiment was shifted over to her uncle. In that case, she was free to marry whoever she wanted, and with how doting her father was, she didn't expect any objections. Especially since she was marrying up and not some deadbeat playboy.

Clearly the church is involved here.

@Kynnath not to mention she does not need to make more children, since she is marrying a man with direct heir (at least from bystander's perspective).

Damn, she really got every thing thought up... Aside from church's influence.

on any other man, an ego that big would not work. but for some reason, Hades owns it 😂

Users who are viewing this thread