I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 25

So she is aware her behaviour was creepy yet continued to follow the child around anyway :/

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long it will take for Hades to wake up from his delusions. I hope it doesn't take to long.

Hades already knows he's in love, he said so himself. So he can be delusional, his misunderstanding is kinda like a consequences of his fillings, no?

Dex-chan lover
So is the temple the one in charge of her marriage hoping she might give birth to a strong healer or something?
Lol those bags he's so in love with her 😂

@Noya_san what if our MC should have been mother of the story protagonist girl? So the temple is interested in pure white element mother or something

Something in me says that this medicine is containing MC light powers, and when she doesnt take the medicine, she, who was never touched by soo much power and is sensible to it, feels bad, and because of medicine that dont let her body grow acostumed to it, her health is poor. Author please let me be right and let our miss prospere.

Contributor
Yeah, i guess the church or her family are now extremely interested in her after she "resurrected" and really want her now, knowing she probably have massive light power hidden.

Well she has light power, but more importantly she's super rich after rebirth. Which family with light attribute would just run fast to her father or may be they might just scam to has that rare light power to loot her money. Hmm maybe the culprit is the church and they use their medicine as hostage when her father refuse.

as the chapter goes on her family is becoming more skeptical...there really something going on behind her back

Redrawer, good job ! 👌😂
And thanks for the translation !!!

Ps: omg Hades' hands when there are on Aisha... so... disproportionate...

Double-page supporter
@Greenletta the female lead is supposed to be six years old already. She's the girl in the doodle that she imagines Hades following around. So she couldn't be her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread