I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
Anybody read the WN? pleas tell me the continue story

And pleas put the spoiler at it, thanks!

I think Aisha supposed to be dead and her power would be transferred to the MC in the novel. Now that she’s alive they’ll try to keep her instead.

OMG I CACKLED ON THE DOODLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 THANK YOU SO MUCH AS ALWAYS SAWATEAM!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE THE ABEL STAN CORNER NOTES!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

I look forward to the Stan Corner so much!! The doodle was so funny! Thank you for the update <3
Also, Hades, you are as desperate as Aisha to get married hehe...

@snowave I've read spoilers but not the actual LN
Essentially Aisha, Abel and Abel's Dad are stuck in a reincarnation loop. Aisha killed Abel (and was in turn killed by Abel's Dad) angering God and was cursed to relive the tragedy again and again. The trigger for this is when Aisha regains memories of her past life. The only way to break the loop is for someone with god-like power (Hades) to kill Aisha before she kills Abel.

The reason why the Saintess has not reappeared is because the Temple has been suppressing any Saintesses that appear in the Escliffe line. This is to siphon their power off in order to give to a more deserving person and to try and circumvent the tragedy.

Abel's mother is Aisha in her last reincarnation. She asked Hades to protect Abel and to kill anyone who came near him claiming to have memories of their past life. Once the original Aisha died the soul of Abel's mother took over her body, becoming the Aisha we know.

Aisha eventually regains her powers, discovers why the Temple suppressed them, and begs Hades to kill her.

I cannot approve he says, why do I feel like the church had something to do with it. Idk it's kinda sus (¬ ¬)

Sus stuff happening everywhere
the church, the pills, the bad health, the light element and now the old dude who can't approve the marriage
ngl, pretty sus

Omg... what’s wrong with Hades’ hands?! They’re like baseball mitts in the pic where he’s putting the shawl on her shoulders XD
I love this story and the art too if I’m honest. I can’t wait for the next chapter <3 I know they will find a way to go forward with the marriage. Not when her stanning dreams are so close to coming true lol. Plus I think she will end up falling for Hades a bit too as she gets to know him better. I like his dark features and how they compliment her light ones. I really enjoy the character designs in this - for the main characters anyways (her dads beard... idk). ANYWHO - equal parts criticism and praise it seems tonight. I must be in a mood. My apologies. So excited for the next chapter!!!

@stoderror I have no idea what I am supposed to feel or think after reading this spoiler 😃
I guess I will stick around to see if this makes sense, because right now this seems like a crazy plot and I am just..... Why...

Users who are viewing this thread