I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

It's silly, but her "love someone to the death" move is such a classic, I'm moved

I imagine Aisha just said that because she was frustrated and she wasn’t gonna get anywhere with talking since he was just shifting the subject, her father seems to value his daughters well being over anything else so it’s a good strat but definitely shouldn’t have been said in front of Abel.

Since the powers are are inherited through the matriarchy I think maybe the baron has plans to marry Aisha to a temple official or maybe even the male heir of the barony, idk there’s a link somewhere

I kinda feel awkward after reading this chapter. The things she's saying, although a bit childish, would have been touching if she was really in love with Hades but that's not it. Rather it seems to still be more based on her stanning and maybe a bit that she's grateful for the efforts Hades has made to make the marriage happen. However, to threaten suicide in front of her seemingly caring and loving father for that reason just seems...sad. Also, if she was going to go out to talk to her dad she should have pulled him into another room. Trying to calm Abel only to throw hysterics in front of him in the next moment seems a bit counter productive and immature.

The father just worry. FL should hear him to fix this worry and make good solution for all party. If I were the father and I heard this wording 'kill myself' I would probably more worry for her future position.
Marring a king is come with responsibility & situation she need to handle wisely =_='

Wow. ⊙.☉

I hope the kid isn't traumatized by this lol he already thinks it's his fault

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Users who are viewing this thread