I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

oooh boi and i thought this manhwa was low key shitty, suddenly not so shitty anymore

@trimutius but his mentality is stronger/healthier so I think he will learn well to control his abundant mana under new teacher or ML; together with MC that was found out to be restricted with drug, when she stabilised her own mana she could replace the real protag's role, including be a 'warm feeling' for Abel's heart. Beside, Abel might learn magic together with MC. In addition, she's now wary about the real face of those characters as described in this chapter, whether they're truly kind-hearted or had hidden intention. If the worst case still happened, probably MC already can help with the situation :3

@redmikan I hope so :(
The dad knows something for sure but I really hope he's not doing this on his own accord.
He really gives off the impression of the weak, pushover type than someone who'd manipulate his daughter and hurt her for his own gain.

Dex-chan lover
Boi, just started to join this bandwagon and heck yeah this chapter just seal the deal!

Ty for tl team for all the meme and funny moment throughout the chapter, haha

Contributor
I mean, at what point is one supposed to suddenly question and be suspicious of meds their parents and doctors have had them on, since forever? That would be paranoid :'p

I assume from context that the father feels bad for her and wants her to be happy to some extent, but also wants her to stay out of the lime-light (for who-knows-what reasons good or ill on his part, and whatever the Temple has to do with them) ...and everyone knows the Duke is likely to notice what's up sooner or later. Sooner, now, of course.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this chapter is great..! Everything is starting to make sense now, I was actually curious from the start as to why its called "Persona", and me being a Shin Megami Tensei fan, there has to be some sort of "Lie" in it. And so here we are, where the bad guys might actually be the good guys while the good guys might be the bad guys...

Until now it was a feel good story but damn, chapter 28 hit like a brick. Aisha's expressions were g o l d

Users who are viewing this thread