I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

Wow love where this is going and that this fl is actually smart!

A nice breath of air when they usually portray fl’s as idiots

Wow. Wasn't expecting this twist. Already loving the plot as it is but this new addition makes it even more fun. Can't wait to read more. One of the rare ones where the fl keeps her wits about her.

Me: HOLY SH--
My mom: DID YOU JUST SWEAR!?
Me: ●-●
ME: NO, MOM!! I DID NOT, OK!?!○■○
My mom: "-_- W-why are you shouting--
Me: IDK?!

@SumukluSupurge
Oh yeah, that's possible, too! But yeah, I definitely think the temple and the original FL are connected to each other! The unreliable narrator and original novel title reveal were great, it's opened up so many plot routes now! Can't wait to see where this goes!

@Manhwaaaa
I know, I love stories like this haha! Hopefully more twists, questions, and reveals as we go along!!

Contributor
With this revelation/twist, everything until now feel just like a big intro.

Dex-chan lover
To all of you guys that said the pills suppress Mana, you were right.

Double-page supporter
This is getting interesting especially about the bit about seeing only from his PoV evil church as always here we go and some people did say the pills were sus and they were right

Oh I really like that "everything was from his perspective" reveal, that changes everything. It's not that the story is changing, she never knew the whole story in the first place. Evil church is evil as always, but the big thing is that she can no longer blindly trust what she read like in other stories where the knowledge is from the author's view and therefore infallible.

Never thought I would like the main plot as much as I am now. Dang, that revelation is beautifully done.

Users who are viewing this thread