I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

HOLY FRICK
I kinda saw this coming with all the hints but damn, does that mean her dad was in on it too?

yes thank you! hope she relies less on the novel, just take the info you need, don’t try to follow that novel’s plot for the sake of fate or whatever

Expected, but what for? Exclusivity? eh. How about for making descendants more powerful? or maybe its a punishment from ages past? Maybe by the temple, or even by royalty. hm.

Bro. ... what if Deborah is her child in the future. What if, the mc's clan was hiding every generations power so that they could finally reach the one heir who'd have the most power and that turned out to be Deborah. What if, her father has not made her the heir precisely because he wants the p uh blic to forget that mc ever existed. I'm really shooting off ideas here but who knows 🙃🙃

I have to go back and reread all the chapters to see if Deborah was adopted by the temple. If so, then my theory makes sense!

Ooooo what a twist! I’m so excited to see this story play out! I also hope she gets her mana back and gets to use it! Would be so cool!

Thank you for translating this chapter.

I’m getting really excited now!

I was always curious about why Deborah looked almost exactly like Aisha? It makes sense for the ML and son, but for those two to look pretty identical was a flag to me?

I wonder if that will come into play some where down the line. I also think the original books play coming back around is interesting, because I think it’s mentioned that it was meant to have a sequel that got canceled? So the FL had wanted to ask that question just before she died. (Maybe I’m thinking of another comic)

Users who are viewing this thread