I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

Group Leader
yo that actually gave me goosebumps when she questioned the novel. i mean we all knew the pills thing was coming but the possibility of the novel itself being a lie... i love that panel of deborah where theres something dark behind her eyes

Dex-chan lover
Wow that would be a pretty cool twist in the original novel.
Thanks for the update ❤️

It was obvious since a few chapters ago, but seeing it solved and the way it’s narrated feels good.

Aggregator gang
Woahhh! Damn it’s getting goood!! @bilunala I feel you. I don’t think I’ve ever had a manga like this giving me goosebumps

Damn the author of the book in the manga had really a imagined a big plot I’m amazed, it’s also logical and makes a lot of sense wow

Ah, the realisation that she's been dealing with an unreliable narrator all along.

Nice plot twist 👍🏼

This is getting better and better 😍

I knew It!! I hope Hades will come up with solutions as to how Aisha will cope with her pain as the mana that was suppressed will flow again into her. Loving the series :DD Thank you for the Translation!!

Oooooooh, I mean, I did see the pill thing coming, but I like the twist. It'd be interesting to find out if the temple and Deborah are actually villainous

Dex-chan lover
What everyone else said. Pretty much everyone saw the pills being suppressants coming, but the way it was built up and had layers added to it about how Abel’s POV shouldn’t be taken at face value was really good.

Users who are viewing this thread