I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

Finished reading

FL IS SMART???? NOT A DUMB FL????

wow I like the way this is turning out

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update and also good to know it's not a consistently updating series!

Holy crap what a twist... Personally it's interesting but I dislike how it's a tiny bit janky an introduction, oh well it's good either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was thinking that was the case but damn good job fl sussing that out!!

This story went from slightly worrying stalker / romcom to a somewhat dark mystery in a snap! Not complaining though. I loooove it. I also like how the FL is pretty smart and isn’t just stubbornly sticking to a certain idea (unlike other reborn/isekai’d FL’s who try to stick to the plot no matter what.)

Thanks for the translation!!

ohh i was already in this for the cute relationships, but there's real plot too? I'm excited to see there this goes

This chapter was so good.

I love our FL analyzing the situation. Learning not to take everything at face value.

The question now is why are they supressing her powers? She might be the next saintess and the higher ups of the temple don't want their status to change. I smell corruption.

Personally, I thought Abel n the fem lead resembling the adults was to signal that the people from the original story would have a happier life.

But now Im thinking the church or whatever suppressed anyone who seemed to be born with strong light magic to make it seem rare until they had a child of their own with it.

If that's the case PLEASE LET THE FEMALE LEAD TO HACE ACTUALLY LOVED ABEL AND OUR GIRL ALSO SAVES THAT CHILD.

PLZZZZZZZZZ

Oooh I LOVE the angles this is addressing! Especially regarding the narrator not being someone you can fully trust

Thank you for the update!

Thank you for the chapter! Aisha isn't those super OP mc but damn she sure is making it up with intelligence and I'm here for it 🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread