I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

oh! OH! things are getting very good. now this brings the question why is the temple trying to suppress her mana? would she be more powerful than that other "FL"?
also thats one heck of a good future husband!

I’m just imagining but what if
Debora is her and she is Debora. Like after she died her corpse was took by the temple then they made some creepy experiences or magic then someone took her body and impersonated Debora. There would be a huge time skip but if they stopped her body of aging this could be possible

Omg storyline finally picking up YOOOOOOO UNRELIABLE NARRATORS ARE SO FUN but also frustrating BUT SOOOOOOO FUN lolololol I’m living rn I’m so exited for the next chapters

Oh... my ...
This kind is story is that i like. Romance, plot, character development, are all balance. Goodjob author

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting, I like the introduction of the unreliable narrator to explain why the FL is in the dark about what's happening and sets up more mysteries and limitations to her in-game foreshadowing and knowledge of future events

this is getting fun! especially since I read the spoiler in discord and really love how this still exceed my expectations from the build up🦦

Omg yes author 😍 I'm loving this story sooooo much! Thank you so much Sawateam for update!

Double-page supporter
Ooooh I love unreliable narrators in my stories! They make future reveals more exciting

Thanks for the quality update Sawateam!

Users who are viewing this thread