I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

Okay but how powerful is Aisha for the temple to be trying to control and suppress her mana and why are they doing it, how are they benefiting from it?

I have so many question and I’m so excited for them to be answered

Called it! Knew those pills were suppressing her mana!

@Manhwaaaa Hmm, I thought that it was either:
1. A part of the novel's background workings to let the original female lead shine? Like this is how the world kept our lead insignificant (you know those stories where the world around the novel fills in itself, idk if this is like that)? But the title of novel made me rethink that since it seems more deliberate on the author's part.
2. The original female lead came from the temple and they have an agenda, so when they realized (maybe at birth) that our lead was powerful they had to suppress her?
Just guesses! Also super excited to see where this goes!

Double-page supporter
OOOOO I love this twist even tho a lot of us saw it coming. Very nice very nice LOL

but why tho? why does the temple and her father tried to supress her powers? ;--; can anyone spoil me pls

@sorarinnie they can even behind her death. But why temple dont want the saintess ? Maybe they need to have novels fl as saintess and after aishas death (with some kind of ritual) her mana went to fl. But this time she didnt die and they are hiding she's the saintess until they can do the same thing again.

the moment I read that why would they care about her who don't even a mana, my sus antenna arose, that pill is like a seal AND IM RIGHT

holy CRAP THIS REALIZATION IS INSANE, I LIKED THIS MANGA BUT IT JUST GOT 100000000X BETTER

Users who are viewing this thread