I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

I prefer mc dont think the church is actually an evil organisation, that would be ridiculous after what have written in the novel where mc reincarnated in. Its just become a classic plot twist which isn't really surprising at all.
Its much better if mc think there's something happened in the past before the novel timeline begin where the church actually was an evil and then become good because other reasons and then still being good in the novel timeline.

I'm just glad that they didn't drag this and can't wait till we get deeper into this...

EVERYONE IS SUS EXCEPT FOR HADES AND ABEL

I've just realized that the picture on the credits panel are Aisha and Hades... I've only realized it now. And I must say, the novel Aisha is so sexy.

Ahh finally! I’ve been suspecting the pills’ actual purposes for the past few chapters so it’s refreshing to see these events unfold

This was sooooo predictable.... But I'm trash so I still enjoy it XD Thank you sawateam!!! You guys... Hope you're still alive after all these updates 🙏

I love how they show foreshadowing in a different way. Like they don’t directly say that it’s going to change, but the idea that she has about everything actually being a fake or lie, shows that it won’t turn out the same as in the “original novel”. And this might become another one of her reasons or push to change the plot or flow of the “orginal story”

... hope that kinda makes sense ... lol

Dex-chan lover
So~ she's the true the "saitess(?)" has massive amount of mana and the church has been purposely hiding her so they could use their own deborasomethingorother the FL in the novel?!

My theory is that she is actually Deborah before the church gets ahold of her and maybe brainwashes her or she loses her memory after her death. They store her away until the son is older then wake her up and convince her of their own narrative. Use her to control the Hero cause in the book he was mentally unstable and he imprints on her. At least that is what I think.

aah i knew it and maybe they were using her mana??? but it was suppressing it so idk nah

Users who are viewing this thread